Thai Foot Massage
For anyone wanting all the benefits of pure indulgence, a relaxing but also rejuvenating Thai Foot massage could be the answer!
What is Thai Foot massage?
The word massage conjures up images of a soft and soothing treatment with gentle techniques, but Thai foot massage is a more refreshing and revitalising massage that is deeply relaxing. A firm pressure is used throughout on both the legs and the feet.
It involves a foot soak and then hands on massage and stretching techniques opening the ‘Sen’ energy lines, along with the use of a traditional Thai massage stick. Pressure is applied on specific reflex points on the feet to stimulate the internal organs, encouraging the body and mind to balance as well as activating the body’s natural healing mechanism.
What are the benefits?
- Wonderful stress reliever
- Reduced stiffness and improved flexibility
- Improved circulation and toxin removal
- Stimulated lymphatic drainage and immune system boost
- Improved sleep
- Elevates mood
- Could help relieve hip and lower back tension